Above Price is to supply and install. RM43B-Ranger& RC01 Camera.
Please note the Price is a guide only as all vehicles are diferent, Please call to confirm a price for your vehicle.
The AVS RM43B-RANGER is designed to replace the Ford Ranger XLT model’s factory mirror. Its super bright screen provides true OEM quality with the advantage of adding reversing safety and convenience.
This model is specifically designed for the Ford Ranger XLT model with a fixed bracket arm. The wiring duct ensures a tidy, factory look finish to the installation.
The 4.3″ screen with in-built ambient light sensor and high reflectivity means the LCD monitor will show a clear and bright image whether it is a sunny day or dark night. At 1500cd/m2 it is one of the brightest available on the market today.
When the car is put in reverse the camera image automatically comes up on the monitor. Otherwise it looks and performs like a factory mirror.
The AVS RM43B-RANGER has dual video inputs so the monitor can be connected to a camera and other video source (such as an in-car DVD player) or to a second camera.
The RM43B-RANGER OEM replacement LCD mirror monitor features:
- 4.3″ high resolution colour LCD mirror monitor
- Brilliant 1500 cd/m2 screen is one of the brightest available on the market today
- OEM style design with wide screen 4:3 display
- OEM quality integrated ball-joint fixed bracket arm with the AVS RMB36 (#36) base plate suitable for the Ford Ranger XLT model (for the XL model see the AVS RMB43B)
- LCD brightness auto adjustment for a clear and bright image whether it is a sunny day or dark night
- Fully adjustable display settings
- When the vehicle is in reverse gear the mirror will automatically switch to display the camera image on the left of the mirror
- Two auto-switching RCA video inputs so the monitor can be connected to a camera and other video source (such as an in-car DVD player) or to a second camera
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Will accept both PAL and NTSC format cameras
- Wiring duct for a tidy, OEM finish to the installation